Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm not good at creating different hair dues... My hair is either up in a pony tail or down below my shoulders, but this bun style seems preety simple and easy! Casual but Classy...Perfect!

curls
curls

Download whole gallery
I'm not good at creating different hair dues... My hair is either up in a pony tail or down below my shoulders, but this bun style seems preety simple and easy! Casual but Classy...Perfect!
I'm not good at creating different hair dues... My hair is either up in a pony tail or down below my shoulders, but this bun style seems preety simple and easy! Casual but Classy...Perfect!

Download whole gallery
30 Braids in 30 Days. I would LOVE for someone to come do my hair like this. You will have your work cut out for you!
30 Braids in 30 Days. I would LOVE for someone to come do my hair like this. You will have your work cut out for you!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment